I recognize that individuals, couples and families experience a range of difficulties. At the Therapy Room, I aim to provide a comfortable, warm and attentive environment with a non-judgemental approach where we can explore any difficulties in confidence. Problems and issues can burden us and prevent us from enjoying our lives and reaching our full potential. Counselling offers you space and time to explore your life, thoughts, feelings and difficulties that you are experiencing. Together we can explore and make sense of your situation and enable you to find your own answers.
I have a wealth of experience working with young people and adults as individuals, couples and families in multi disciplinary teams such as:
- HMP Swansea with Adult Male Offenders
- Young People in Secure Settings
- Families and Carers with Psychological, Emotional, Physical and Social needs.
- Stress Management and Counselling for Employees of City and County of Swansea
I offer a broad spectrum and focussed interventions to Clients, Colleagues and Professionals. I work privately and accept referrals via:
- Primary Care – Mental Health Team