I recognize that individuals, couples and families experience a range of difficulties. I aim to provide a comfortable, warm and attentive environment with a non-judgemental approach where we can explore any difficulties in confidence. Problems and issues can burden us and prevent us from enjoying our lives and reaching our full potential. Counselling offers you space and time to explore your life, thoughts, feelings and difficulties that you are experiencing. Together we can explore and make sense of your situation and enable you to find answers.
I have a wealth of experience working with young people and adults as individuals, couples and families in multi disciplinary teams such as:
- Primary Care Mental Health
- Stress Management and Counselling
- HMP Swansea with Adult Male Offenders
- Young People in Secure Settings
- Families and Carers with Psychological, Emotional, Physical and Social needs.
I offer an integrative approach and a variety of interventions to Clients, Colleagues and Professionals; using models such as:
- Person Centred
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Solution Focussed Brief Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
I work privately and accept referrals via: